- Functions: An ideal manual-operated halligan rescue tool set for rescue. With different working heads of chisel, cutting, smashing, prying and so on;
- Applications: Special for initial rescue, can rip building walls, floors, vehicle windows, locks and so on, in case of other rescue equipment can’t work.
- Open nailed wooden crates.
- Removing nails
- Prying apart boards
- Generally breaking things
- The halligan rescue tool set is especially for the early rescue work of earthquake rescue/ traffic accidents.
Technical Data of Halligan Rescue Impactor Tool Set
Main Bar * 1pc
Impact Hammer * 7pcs
|Weight of Impact Hammer||
|Plate thickness can be drilled(#20 steel)||1.5mm|
|Weight||5.3kg * 2|
There are no reviews yet.