1. Hooligan tool is a lightweight manual rescue kit tools consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points. hooligan tool is often attached with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails.
2. This forcible entry hooligan tool is used as a lever either to force apart two objects or to remove nails.
3. Hooligan tools are commonly used to open nailed wooden crates. Common uses for larger hooligan tool are: removing nails, prying apart boards, and generally breaking things.
1. Open nailed wooden crates
2. Removing nails
3. Prying apart boards
4. Generally breaking things
5. Especially for the early rescue work of earthquake rescue/ traffic accident
The hooligan tool is designed correspond with the ergonomic principle. Can fully satisfy both left and right hand users.