1. This manual forcible entry tool kit is made up of a breaking hammer and 3pcs of manual tools which are crowbar, cutter, iron axe and a backpack(back support sponge and adjustable shoulder straps).
2. The 4 pieces forcible entry tool kit is mainly used to breaking into gate, windows etc. by police or fire fighters.
1. Tools included in the forcible entry tool kit are made from high speed steel which can cut metal in high temperature.
2. Crowbar is non-conducting and no spark of 100,000volt during working.
3. The handle of axe is anti-slipping and antistatic. Special coverage protects the handle from absorb glass fragment.
4. The breaking hammer is non-conducting and no spark during working. Shock absorbing handle will absorb 97% collision alto.
5. The forcible entry tool kit can be operated by single person or two together.
6. The shoulder straps are adjustable fast detachable which are mainly designed for military to break into doors or hinge.