- Functions: An ideal manual operated halligan rescue tool set for rescue. With different working heads of chisel, cutting, smashing, prying and so on;
- Applications: Special for initial rescue, can rip building walls, floor, vehicle windows, locks and so on, in case of other rescue equipment can’t work.
- Open nailed wooden crates
- Removing nails
- Prying apart boards
- Generally breaking things
- The halligan rescue tool set is especially for the early rescue work of earthquake rescue/ traffic accident
The halligan rescue impactor hand tool is a kind of signal manual operated rescue tool, no need power supply. The working head of this resue hand tool set adopted high strength tool steel, is strength, toughness and durability.
Technical Data of Halligan Rescue Impactor Tool Set
Main Bar * 1pc
Impact Hammer * 7pcs
|Weight of Impact Hammer||
|Plate thickness can be drilled(#20 steel)||1.5mm|
|Weight||5.3kg * 2|