1. Crowbar is a lightweight manual rescue kit tools consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points. Crowbar is often attached with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails. 2. This forcible entry crowbar is used as a lever either to force apart two objects or to remove nails.
3. Crowbars are commonly used to open nailed wooden crates. Common uses for larger crowbar are: removing nails, prying apart boards, and generally breaking things.
1. Open nailed wooden crates
2. Removing nails
3. Prying apart boards
4. Generally breaking things
5. Especially for the early rescue work of earthquake rescue/ traffic accident
The crowbar is designed correspond with the ergonomic principle. Can fully satisfy both left and right hand users.
There are no reviews yet.